To Do List: 15 Feb 2011
- Almira Larkin White seemed to rely heavily on Lyman Willard Densmore’s Hand-book of Hartwell genealogy, 1636-1887. Double check on differences.
- Input data from Neff books:
- Smith, Hilda Neff. From the Alps to the Appalachians. Arlington, VA: R.W. Beatty Ltd, 1967. Call number CS71 .N383 1967
- Neff, William Alfred. The Neff-Näf Family: A history of the descendants of Henry Neff, Manor Township, Lancaster County, PA, Who immigrated from his native Switzerland to the Colony of Pennsylvania settling at Penn’s Conestoga Manor, Chester [Lancaster] County. Princton Junction, NJ: Neff & Associates, 1991. Call number CS71 .N383 1991.
- Bell, Raymond Martin and Brendan R. Wehrung. Ensimger of Alsace and Pennsylvania. Washington, PA: 1994. Have entered direct ancestors. Call number CS71 .E6 1994
- Wesner, Doris. Alsatian Connections, Volume 1: Family genealogies of Alsatian emigrants to America from the villages of Butten, Dehlingen, Diemeringen, Ratzwiller, and Waldhambach. Apollo, PA: Closson Press, 1995. Call number E184 .A4 W47 1995.
- Input data from White (& Densmore) publications (Rebecca W Johnson and Burton H Dyer being closest relatives mentioned)
- Download & add rev war pension files for William Porter (b. about 1750, d. 10 Feb 1843)
- finish entering data and citing from The Dana family in America.
1/14: finished page 341
Need to do: Francis DANA (1737 – 1813) and ancestors
Finish Samuel DANA’s (1799 – 1888) descendents
- Enter data from the article “Captain Edward Johnson, of Woburn, Mass., and some of his descendants” by Hon. Edward Francis Johnson (The New England historical and genealogical register, Volume 59)
- To research: a Dyer who is buried in Stephentown, NY:
Sarah Dyer, died 27/NOV/1832 @ age 88 http://stephentown-historical.org/cardfile/card/f/2wa1ca4qf.html
- Upload PDF of index for Stephentown Baptist Church records
- Fill out all data that I have for generations 3-5
To work on later:
- Expanding/making sense of Phillippi line